Link the Person who Tagged you.
Mention rules on your blog.
Tell about 6 quirks of yours.
Tag 6 fellow bloggers to do the same.
Leave a comment to let them know.
1. I can't eat eggs unless they are mixed into something, i.e. pancakes, cookies. cakes. If I can see the egg or taste it individually, I can't eat it. The reason for this is an extra set of taste buds that I have in the back of my throat that react to the egg and induce a gagging reflex which then causes me to throw up. It sounds like I'm making this up, but I'm really not. My dad also has this as does a lady in my neighborhood.
2. My cousin wrote about organizing her colored candy before eating it. I also do this. Its a minor ADD moment. I have to make them all even in number or create a pattern with them. M&Ms, Skittles, Sweetarts, and Smarties are all subject to this behavior.
3. I make up nicknames for people whose names I don't know so that my friends and I have a way of distinguishing them. For example, one day a guy started talking to us about EBay. It was a very random conversation and we had no idea who he was, so he became EBay-boy. (Very creative, I know.)
4. I used to absolutely, positively, unequivocally hate, despise, and detest gravy. It was the most vile, disgusting thing on the face of the earth. Then one day, a good friend made me try biscuits and gravy. I've been hooked ever since. I think it was the combination of the biscuits, (yum!) sausage, and salt. (I'm a salt addict.) So gravy isn't so bad now.
5. I once got set up on a blind date with the same guy twice. The dates were 2 years apart. Both times he said he'd call and then he never did. Hooser.
6. I just got 2 wisdom teeth pulled this afternoon. Thankfully, it was just a pulling, they weren't impacted or anything. I am, however, in some small manner of pain and eagerly awaiting my hydrocodone prescription. I tried to do just Ibuprofen, but it isn't working. I can't open my mouth all the way, but the numbness has worn off so I don't sound so "thpethal" anymore. With some luck, I'll be ok for work tomorrow. Maybe.
I now tag Andrea, Janel, Tawni, Kristen/Rob, Brooke Snyder, and Lisa!